<meta name="robots" content="index, follow"/> <meta name="author" content="ForestWanderer"/>

HOME PAGE

GET ALL NEW PICTURES BY EMAIL DAILY!
Enter your email:
Delivered by FeedBurner
West Virginia Grist Mill Autumn
West Virginia Grist Mill Autumn
In the old days there were many grist mills throughout West Virginia. The grist mill at Babcock state park, West Virginia is a type of tribute to all of the grist mills, which used to thrive in the old days. Unlike many grist mill landmarks, this one actually grinds and it is possible for park visitors to actually purchase cornmeal as well as buckwheat.
    Picture Height: 3744 pixels | Picture Width: 5616 pixels | Lens Aperture: f/16 | Image Exposure Time: 30 sec | Lens Focal Length mm: 65 mm | Photo Exposure Value: 0.33 EV | Camera Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II | Photo White Balance: 0 | Color Space: sRGB | ForestWander Nature Photography: ForestWander.com | ForestWander: ForestWander Nature Photography |

Key Terms: Autumn, Babcock State Park, Grist Mill, old days, West Virginia,

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FREE NATURE WALLPAPER
Download Large Free Nature Picture    Download Small Free Nature Picture

Right Click the Link Above and Choose 'SAVE TARGET AS' or 'SAVE LINK AS'
(Attribution must be given for COMMERCIAL use)

OUR FREE NATURE WALLPAPER
IMAGES ARE VERY HIGH DEFINITION

~PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE THE NATURE PICTURES DOWNLOAD~

REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY UPDATES

6 Responses to “West Virginia Grist Mill Autumn”

1. good says:

Merry Christmas! For all the world

2. Matthew says:

First of all I love your photos.
    I would like to copy the West Virginia Grist Mill for my a present for my wife. Do I need permission for this?
    Thank you for having such a great inspiring site!

Matthew

3. Juanita Williams says:

I would like to do a watercolor of some of your pictures.
    These would be for sale. I am wondering about your terms on this issue. Thanks.

4. ForestWanderer says:

Hello, I ask that attribution be given if the images are to be sold on a website or other electronic form.

But in the case of a book or magazine, typically credit is given somewhere in the book.

I am uncertain how credit could be given for ForestWander.com in the use of a watercolor.

You do have the option to purchase a non-attribution license for $25 for each image.

Does this seem fair?

Or maybe you could share a couple copies of your paintings with us?

Let me know your thoughts.

Troy ~ ForestWander.com

5. Matt says:

Your pictures are really amazing. Thank you for making them free! All the best!

6. Laird Collins says:

There is nothing beautiful as God’s creation! He is the artist of all and Builder of all great things!

Please Tell us what you think about
ForestWander Free Nature Pictures